PCSI is a nonprofit that employs over 1,400 people—a majority of whom have disabilities—to fulfill support service contracts valued at over $120 million annually.
PCSI integrates veterans and other people with disabilities into meaningful, customer-facing jobs with competitive wages and benefits.
Every day we:
- Manage 19 million sq ft of facilities
- Clean and sanitize 6.2 million sq ft in hospitals
- Groom and garden 100,000 acres
- Sweep, mop, and scrub 2.3 million sq ft
- Manage 1.5 million sq ft of dormitories
Every year we:
- Prepare and serve 2.6 million meals
- Service, repair, and dispatch 1,000 vehicles
- Transport 6 million pounds of cargo
- Transport 97,000 passengers